Assisted living at DeSmet Retirement Community is designed to encourage our residents to be as independent as possible. Our 24-hour staff provides assistance with activities of daily living as merited by each individual. Having an onsite staff provides opportunities for assistance any time of day.
- Hygiene assistance
- Medication management
- Clinical monitoring
- Recreational activity programs
- Memory enhancement games and activities
- Pet therapy
- Interfaith church services
- Weekly housekeeping
- Personal laundry service
- Tranquil gardens
- Beauty salon
- 24 hour, 7 days a week maintenance staff
- 3 balanced, nutritious meals in a restaurant-style dining area
- Transportation for physician appointments within our specified service area
- Choice of spacious floor plans
We provide an environment where our residents can enjoy life to the fullest.
At DeSmet Retirement Community we want our residents to feel at home. We offer studio, one bedroom, and two bedroom floor plans. All of our floor plans are designed with our residents in mind.
DeSmet Retirement Community offers three-floor plans to choose from.